18.9.08

Cramping

Ohhh. I finally know how it feels to have cramps. Whenever my friends complain about it I'm like, "Sucks for you", and I disregard it. NEVER. AGAIN. I've had my period before, yes, but it HURT. LIKE. HELL this time. I could barley walk I was double over in pain almost all day. I went to school anyways, of course, and everyone was really nice to me--haha. Pain makes everyone nice to you. And Schuylar was the best today. Whenever he saw me he came over and gave me a hug and asked if I was okay. And then at the end of the day he was all like, "You looked so sad all of today. I feel horrible." It almost made me cry.
It's official. I have the best friends ever.
Except for maybe that's not a good thing, because--close your eyes if you hate bad cliches or romance novels--I have a boyfriend, and Schuylar matured a lot over the summer (yay for no more fart jokes), and mellowed out a bit, and now I think I'm getting a little TOO fond of him. I mean, I really try hard not to, but it's hard. I feel so bad for Nick, who I sincerly hope did not decide to start checking out my blog. Because I really like him a lot, more then Schuylar in that sense, and I just should not have even started the whole relationship--not because I don't like him--but becuase 1) I knew something like this would happen, and 2) middle school relationships are overrated even though Nick is in high school now.

If ANYONE has advice for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

No comments: