6.9.08

Aishiteru Anime Club

My school is one of the only schools in the district that doesn't have an anime club, so I decided to make one. I have six member so far, I think. I have a place to meet, and I have a supervisor. All I need is permission from the vice-principal to get going.
I have some stuff planned out for us to do; share manga, fanart we've done, fanfiction... But I think I need some games. I can't think of anything anime-related, though, besides a glomp circle, which I might pull out of my hat if I really can't think of anything.
If anyone out there thinks they can give me a hand, that'd be great.

-Uber short entry-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i've been following your blog.. i think i might be able to help :)
but first of all, what's glomp circle?
and how about games like 500 words game, but you do it with comic? so, one person draws one panel of comic, then other person has to continue..

Anonymous said...

oh, wait. i figured out what glomp circle is from your previous entry already.. hehe. sorry xD